WHAT WE DO FOR YOUR SAFETY
Our commitment to your peace of mind
We are doing our utmost to make your holiday a moment of peace and tranquility by taking all specific measures for your total safety.
Booking and cancellation conditions
We have introduced more flexible cancellation conditions to meet your needs:
- For reservations confirmed by a deposit and subsequently canceled for reasons related to the Covid-19 emergency, it is possible to request a voucher for the entire sum of the deposit to be used for a future stay, within 12 months of the cancellation date.
Cleaning and sanitizing of the environments
- Every day we sanitize common areas and rooms with professional antiviral products based on active chlorine and alcohol.
- We provide constant ventilation in all areas of the structure.
- We provide hand sanitizers at various points in the hotel.
- Before check-in we disinfect the room with certified products and sanitize the fabrics with steam (elimination of 99.99% of bacteria with a natural, anti-allergic and ecological system)
- Our staff always uses Personal Protective Equipment such as disposable CE certified gloves and masks for cleaning environments.
- Ad hoc paths have been created that guarantee social distancing between guests, both entering and leaving the hotel
- Body temperature will be measured upon your arrival.
- We use Personal Protective Equipment such as CE certified masks and plexiglass physical barriers where necessary.
- We daily sanitize the restaurant and kitchen.
- Waiters use CE certified masks and gloves when serving in the restaurant and bar.
- The customer can independently access the buffet with self-service mode, wearing a mask, having previously sanitized his hands and using disposable gloves that he will find available; children and young people under the age of 14 will not be able to access the buffet independently.
- At the bar counter service will not be carried out, orders will be taken and delivered to the table.
- The snack time will be carried out in self-service buffet mode, always using the mask and disposable gloves (supplied by the hotel).
- Our kitchen brigade uses certified gloves and masks when processing food.
SPA / Wellness
- In the wellness area, chlorine and special sanitizing products are used.
- Disinfectant gels are available for guests at the entrance to the wellness center.
- To avoid crowds, the entrance to the indoor pool area, outdoor whirlpool and wellness area (wet area, Finnish sauna) will be accessible only by reservation (maximum stay duration 45 minutes).
- The beds and deck chairs will be sanitized after each use.
- Only one customer at a time will be allowed access to the Beauty Farm area, by appointment only.
- In the Beauty center, during the beauty treatments / massages our collaborators use all the protective devices provided, such as FFP2 mask and plexiglass visor when necessary.
Entertainment for children
- We sanitize the environments and games available to children every day.
- Access to the mini-club will be limited in number in order to avoid crowds
- In closed environments, employees, parents and children over 6 years of age must use a protective mask.
- All activities will be carried out outdoors.
- It is necessary to use the mask for the accompanying person and for all participants only in explanatory or teaching moments.
- The customer, during the excursion, must keep the safety distances as foreseen by the protocol (4.5 / 5 meters from people of different families)
- The outdoor activity program will be carried out with a limited number
Other useful information
- Distance from the hospital 20 kilometers and from the first aid center 6 kilometers.
The security measures that are adopted will be updated continuously according to the guidelines provided by the W.H.O., the National Institute of Health or / and the regional or national government provisions.
(Ref. Ordinance of the President of the Province of Trento – Prot. N. A001 / 2020/385336/1)
Date of last update 1st March 2021.