THE ART OF GOOD DINING FOR YOUR GOURMET HOLIDAY IN MOENA
REDISCOVER THE FOOD AND WINE PLEASURES OF TRENTINO
At the Hotel Garden your holiday in Val di Fassa becomes an excellent occasion to discover the Art of Good Dining.
The kitchen brigade, led by our Chef Peter Degiampietro, will tantalize you every day with dishes taken not only from the mountain and Trentino traditions but also from the best known Mediterranean cuisine; they will offer you original vegetarian dishes and pay special attention to the needs of the celiac guest or those suffering from particular food intolerances.
Dinner is an important time for us to pamper you while you share the day’s experiences with your family. Start with a buffet of salads and appetizers. Choose what you prefer to eat from the à la carte menu: first courses with homemade pasta, soups, Trentino delights, vegetarian dishes, typical dishes or second courses accompanied by tasty side dishes. All made with raw materials of excellent quality and local products from Trentino and the Val di Fassa.
Our pastry kitchen will delight you with an extensive list of sweets and desserts and surprise you with tasty cakes for the delicious breakfast buffet.
Contact us for more information on your gourmet holiday in Moena, in the Val di Fassa.
- Ample breakfast buffet with whole grain and natural products, sweet and savory. Served at the table, you can choose your favorite dishes from our “Breakfast Menu”: scrambled, fried or boiled eggs; bacon or sausage; grilled vegetables; sweet or savory crepes; omelets with ingredients of your choice; all designed to please the palate of those who love an international breakfast
- Children’s a la carte menu
- À la carte menu with Mediterranean dishes, typical Trentino/Ladin cuisine and vegetarian dishes
- Proposals for guests with allergies or intolerances (gluten, lactose, etc.)
- Buffet of fresh vegetables, steamed and grilled
- Dessert menu
- Selected wine list
- Candlelight gala dinner with themed specialties
- Tasting of typical products
- Teatime every day with savory appetizers and homemade sweets