THE LOCATION OF THE HOTEL GARDEN
INFORMATION ON HOW TO REACH MOENA EASILY
Reaching the Hotel Garden in Moena is very simple. Being located in the heart of the Fairy of the Dolomites, our hotel is located within the Limited Traffic Zone of the village of Moena.
Below we provide you with some important and useful information to enable you to reach us easily.
If you arrive in Moena during the hours that the Limited Traffic Zone – Pedestrian Area is in operation (from 10 am to 12 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm) you will not be able to pass through the village squares, so follow the directions below:
- use the north entrance to Moena (signposted as “Someda”) accessible from the new ring road at the entrance of the village – heading for Canazei – and go down towards Moena Centro; you will be forced to pass through the LTZ crossing (with a control camera). Once you arrive at the hotel, your number plate will be registered at check-in with the Local Police and you can pass through the LTZ area and the northbound crossing for the duration of your stay.
Contact us for more information about the traffic in Moena.
HOW TO GET TO MOENA, THE GATEWAY TO THE VAL DI FASSA IN TRENTINO
PLANE, TRAIN OR CAR: CHOOSE THE BEST SOLUTION FOR YOU
Have you booked your holiday in Moena and are you starting to plan your trip? Choose the best solution for your needs. You can reach Moena and the Val di Fassa by car, coach, train or plane.
Find out more and contact us for more information.
- Motorway: if you have opted for car or motorcycle, the exit is Egna/Ora. Then follow the signs to Val di Fiemme/Val di Fassa and then Moena.
- Bus: Moena can also be reached by scheduled coach departing from Trento station; the service is provided by the province of Trento, through the company Trentino Trasporti.
- Arriving at Trento station, you then need to take the scheduled bus to the Val di Fassa. The service is provided by the company Trentino Trasporti (Trentino Trasporti – Line B104 – Trentino Trasporti – Line B101). The travel time is about 2 hours.
- Arriving at Bolzano station, you can take advantage of the private transfer service, Fiemme Fassa Express.
- Air: the closest airport to the Val di Fassa is in Verona. From there you can rent a car or travel by train from Verona to Trento and then take the scheduled bus to Moena. In winter, you can also take advantage of theservice offered by the company Fly Ski Shuttle that will take you up to Val di Fassa from the major airports (Verona, Bergamo, Milan, Treviso and Venice).